Monday, November 30, 2009

Electricity

It is 2:41AM. I can't sleep due to the noises in my head. MS is in full motion tonight. What I mean is, things are happening in my brain. It feels like current that is trying to connect to something but can't find the connection. Kind of like electrical wires that are live at the end sending out electricity. There is no sleep when this action is going on. I can only wait until it calms down. And it will calm down eventually and I will be able to fall asleep. I am not sure what causes it. Sometimes it fires in my ears. I call it angel wings when it gets in my ears. That is the only way I can tolerate it. When this happens it feels like an Alain from outer space has taken over my brain and is trying to control my thoughts. That is just a funny way of thinking about it and another way to tolerate it. More later......Lady Di

No comments:

Post a Comment