Monday, November 30, 2009

Peaceful For Now

My friend MS and I are doing OK right now. I am getting enough rest. I'm saying No to a lot of things being asked of me (well, most things) and trying to not feel guilty about it. You see, with MS being the invisible disease it is so easy for people to think you are feeling fine, and thinking you apparently have a lot of time on your hands, will ask a favor, or suggest doing something with them or for them. The problem is, with MS it is hard to plan for anything. A lot of the time you go to bed feeling just fine, but when you wake up it can be a whole different game. The hard part for me in the past was the feeling of guilt for saying no. Now, though I have been taking better care of MS and myself so that I can get through the Holidays without stressing MS out. MS does not like to be stressed out or there will be hell to pay.
More later .... Lady Di

No comments:

Post a Comment